As a Quality Control Associate, you will assist in the execution of various quality control measures in our label rewind department to ensure any mistakes or imperfections on finished products are identified and corrected.
– Review finished goods in a timely manner while checking for any mistakes or imperfections.
– Assist in workflow preparations and organization.
– Read and interpret job specs accurately.
– Identify areas or processes that can be improved.
– Perform work with little supervision and in a safe manner.
– Prior label rewind operator experience considered an asset
– Willing to work flexible hours and overtime when needed (appropriate compensation will be given)
– Ability to work in a high-paced environment
– Basic math and computer proficiency
– Fluent in English
Competitive market-based pay commensurate with experience, including an excellent benefits plan.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this unique opportunity is of interest, we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview. Thank you for your interest.Apply Now