WHO YOU ARE:
Are you an outgoing, quick-thinking, and experienced go-getter? Summit’s currently offering a fun, creative, and flexible outside sales position. If you love finding creative solutions and enjoy helping people make their creative visions a reality, you might be our next great Label Solutions Specialist!
WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO:
- Solve problems and discover opportunities to help people succeed.
- Study all of the latest trends and you consider yourself to be a business nerd.
- Build meaningful relationships. You easily understand, empathize and connect with people.
- Switchback and forth between team environments and independent work. (You’re a true collaborator at heart).
- Create outstanding experiences that our clients and partners want to share.
- Work with numbers, while wielding your fantastic attention to detail.
- Self-organize and project manage. You're driven, self-motivated and find success in results.
WHO WE ARE:
Summit Labels has been leading the custom label printing industry since 2004. We’re a group of innovators providing rocket fuel (in the form of really great labels) to help our clients succeed. We work with clients in several different verticals, including Cosmetics, Nutraceutical, Sports Nutrition, Grocery, Wine, Spirits, and Craft Beer. Our revolutionary digital print technology has changed the label game, and we continue to push the boundaries on blending branding with innovation.
We also love to innovate in a more philanthropic way by participating in various charity collaborations. Giving back is an important part of Summit, in addition to sustainability. We’re continuously experimenting with new green processes and different ways we can make our operations more eco-friendly. Summit has made a big push in recent years by incorporating more environmentally friendly business practices and introducing our growing range of sustainable stocks.
Check out our recent work and see the snazzy label projects we work on yourself: @summitlabels
WHAT YOUR DAY LOOKS LIKE:As an outside sales rep, you will manage a portfolio of accounts while developing new sales opportunities. Working directly with clients to understand their needs, propose solutions, and recommend any ideas that could help take their labels to the next level– You’ll be flexing those creative muscles most days.
In this position, it’s good to know that no two days are the same, but here are some things you can expect to do in this fresh and exciting role:
- Generate new leads
- Create estimates and progress clients through the sales pipeline
- Work with designers and business owners on creative new label ideas
- Assist and influence the branding process
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients
- Assist the marketing team in developing cutting-edge sales tools
- Onboard clients to our online ordering system
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Competitive market-based pay structure.
- Base Salary is 60K - 70K
- OTE: ____k year 1, Commission is paid quarterly
- Excellent benefits plan (through SunLife)
- RRSP matching
- Quarterly (performance-based) bonuses
- Dental and medical coverage
- Life insurance and disability?
- Costco membership
- 10 days vacation
- Paid sick days
HOW TO APPLY:
If this unique opportunity is of interest, we encourage you to apply by heading to our website www.summitlabels.ca, navigating to the careers page, and filling out the form at the bottom.
You’ll be prompted to choose the position of interest and can attach your resume. Afterwards, you should receive an email letting you know we’ve gotten your application and will be in contact with candidates who are selected for a screening call.
Don’t hesitate to check out our Instagram account to see what we’re all about! @summitlabels
Summit Labels embraces diversity and is proud to identify and act as an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, and/or disability status.
If you need reasonable accommodation during this process, please notify us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org