The following artwork guidelines will help in the timely creation of your labels. Our artwork specialists are available for consultation should you need help setting up your files or communicating your design vision. We are also excited to offer tutorial videos for your convenience.
1. Artwork must be supplied as Adobe Illustrator Files or as high-resolution PDF files.
2. All fonts must be converted to outlines.
3. All images used in your artwork file must be embedded or supplied.
4. All images must be supplied in CMYK format at a minimum of 300 dpi.
5. Insert a dieline at the correct size and placement where your label is to be cut (feel free to contact us for a dieline template).
6. Name your dieline swatch “Dieline” and convert that swatch to a spot colour.
7. Set dieline to overprint.
8. Please include bleeds of 1/8" and a safety zone of 1/16" away from the dieline (to avoid having text or images cut off).
9. Eliminate all unused elements and colour swatches.